Good communication skills are the key to creating a workplace where employees thrive.
~ SHRM Research Report 2019
The goal of Workplace Communication is to teach and support you in learning new skills, habits, and methods that will help you become a more confident communicator at work.
It is designed to be a fast-paced, content-rich, and affordable way to immediately improve your workplace communication skills.
WHO THIS COURSE IS FOR
- Do you want to improve your workplace communication skills?
- Are you an ambitious employee looking to advance in your career?
- Do you want to feel more confident in handling uncomfortable or difficult conversations?
- Are your training funds limited, and you need an awesome value for the cost?
If you answered "yes" to any of these questions, this course is for you.
Master Workplace Communication
with Performance Coaching
In this course, you will develop your communication expertise through skill-building, and individual coaching that includes feedback and guidance.
You will gain the confidence and ability to become a better communicator at work.
Your course begins when your registration is complete!
It is presented in 4 modules. Each module includes 2 lessons.
It also included 2 individual coaching sessions, scheduled by the student.
Once you start the course, you will have immediate access to all modules and lessons.
You can start at any time and work at your own pace.
Pricing and registration information is at the bottom of this page.
The #1 skill that employers say they look for in a new hire is good communication skills
HOW THE COURSE WORKS:
- All videos, guides, worksheets, tools, and resources can be downloaded for your convenience and future reference.
- You will learn practical skills that can be applied immediately.
- All training costs are tax-deductible.
Overview of Course Sessions
Course Instructor and coach: Betty Lochner, M.Ed, SPHR
My passion for teaching how to become a better communicator comes from my 30+ years in a career that focused primarily on manager and staff development. I saw the transformation of staff and managers first-hand as they began to develop better communication skills. As they improved their communication skills at work, I also heard about the personal benefits of their enhanced communication at home.
As a professional coach and trainer, I have worked with employees of private corporate organizations, small businesses, and government agencies. I focus on how to gain the communication skills and confidence you need in order to move ahead in both your career and personal relationships.
Becoming a more skilled communicator is a compilation of learned skills, continuing education and professional development, self-awareness, and courage.
Frequently Asked Questions
PRICING AND REGISTRATION
WORKPLACE COMMUNICATION - Performance Coaching
One Time Payment
- Four Training Modules with 2 lessons each (total 8 lessons)
- Two individual performane coaching sessions
- Modules include: videos, slides, exercises, tools & worksheets